Shipping and Handling Charges
Our handling and insured delivery charges guarantee safe arrival of your order. Allow 5 to 14 business days for transit time. An additional charge of $15.00 applies for shipments sent to AK and HI. Sorry, due to excessive shipping costs, we will only ship seeds to AK and HI. Sorry, no shipments will be made to foreign countries. **If you want to specify a shipping date there will be an additional $15.00 charge.**
Flat Rate - $5.95
*Please check with your local Cooperative Extension Office or Dept. of Agriculture for specific restrictions in your area.
AK and HI - Seeds only. No shipments of plant material or supplies.
AZ, CA - No shipments of bulbs or live plants.
ID, WA - No onion plants and sets, shallots.
OR - No potatoes.
PUERTO RICO, CANADA and foreign countries - No shipments of any kind.
- You may receive more than one shipment.
- Seeds and non-perishable products are usually sent within 1-2 business days.
- Live plants and bulbs are shipped at the best time for planting in your area. Please click the link below to see a chart of approximate shipping times. You may look up your region number with your zip code.
- Due to danger of freezing in transit, perishable plant material will not be shipped before March 1st.
- Only limited nursery stock will be shipped after June 1.
Approximate Shipping Times - Click HERE to look up your region!