As soon as the soil can be worked, plant seed 1/4" deep, 2-3" apart in rows 1-1/2' apart. Allow 1-2 weeks for germination. Seedlings should be thinned to about 4-6" apart. Best grown in early spring or fall. For fall crop, plant 60 days before the first hard frost which improves the flavor. Suggested for winter storage.
* QTY breaks are available
* 1000 seeds - $3.25 - In Stock
* 1 ounce - $5.95 - In StockBUY NOW
* Tokyo Cross Hybrid Turnip#04015
* 500 seeds - $4.15 - In Stock
* 1/2 Ounce - $16.35 - In StockBUY NOW